Don't Miss this Exclusive Opportunity with the World’s Top Agile Executives!
This year’s Agile Executive Forum theme: Building the Lean Enterprise
At the 2015 Agile Executive Forum, join a select group of executives and top Agile leaders for an intensive one-day opportunity to explore the latest in strategic thinking in Lean and Agile practices and principles applied towards buiding the Lean Enterprise. Lean Enterprises have the signicant competitive ability to respond rapidly to change. They:
- Focus their efforts around quickly creating and delivering sustainable business value.
- Foster an environment in which the whole organization’s efforts are prioritized according to what provides the highest business value.
- Look beyond individual teams to focus on all parts of the organization – technology and business – that comprise the entire value stream.
- Embrace change and collaboration between and among all enterprise layers to continuously deliver value, iteratively and incrementally.
Having products and services sooner rather than later translates into faster time to market, greater competitive advantage, and greater profitability.
Event Program - For Agile Leaders, by Executives
You’ll spend a day with colleagues and the industry’s top Agile performers and have the unique opportunity to exchange insights and ideas with peers from across a broad spectrum of industries. Presenters and discussion leaders are all senior executives who have successfully led major transformation efforts with Agile principles and practices.
The Forum is structured as a combination of:
- keynotes from top performers
- short presentations spotlighting innovative success stories and transformation challenges
- breakout discussions with exploration and problem resolution
- networking and community-building events
- a no-sales policy is in place to keep your thinking clear
Confirmed Speakers - More Coming Soon
Pricing and Registration
Attendance at the 2015 Agile Executive Forum is limited to 125 participants.
REGISTRATION COMING SOON!
Cost: Standard price $500 (Discounts available for Super Earlybird and Earlybird Agile Alliance members). Registration includes a full one-year Agile Alliance membership, and qualifies you for highly discounted price of $1500.00 per person the Agile2015 conference.
Sanjiv Augustine (LitheSpeed LLC), Linda Cook (Project Cooks), and Phil Brock (Agile Alliance).
For More Information:
The Agile Executive Forum is a program of Agile Alliance. Additional information: