Agile Executive Forum: An Exclusive Agile Opportunity for the World’s Top Executives
This year’s Agile Executive Forum theme: DevOps (Technical Discipline) / Enterprise (Scaling) / Lean Startup (Business Discipline)
Enterprise Agility is a measure of the ability of the entire organization to respond rapidly to change.
- It focuses the efforts of an organization around quickly creating and delivering sustainable business value.
- It fosters an environment in which the whole organization’s efforts are prioritized according to what provides the highest business value.
- It looks beyond individual teams to focus on all parts of the organization – technology and business – that comprise the entire value stream.
- It embraces change and collaboration between and among all enterprise layers to continuously deliver value, iteratively and incrementally.
Having products and services sooner rather than later translates into faster time to market, greater competitive advantage, and greater profitability. Overall, Enterprise Agility allows organizations to rapidly adjust to change and exploit urgent opportunities and translate them into business value.
At the 2015 Agile Executive Forum, join a select group of executives and top Agile performers for an intensive one-day opportunity to access the latest in strategic thinking in Agile practices and principles.
For Executives, by Executives
You’ll spend a day with colleagues and the industry’s top Agile performers and have the unique opportunity to exchange insights and ideas with peers from across a broad spectrum of industries.
Presenters and discussion leaders are all senior executives who have successfully led major transformation efforts with Agile principles and practices.
The Forum is structured as a combination of:
- keynotes from top performers
- short presentations spotlighting innovative success stories and transformation challenges
- breakout discussions with exploration and problem resolution
- networking and community-building events
- a no-sales policy is in place to keep your thinking clear
Reserve Your Place Now
Attendance at the 2015 Agile Executive Forum is very limited.
Review Eligibility Guidelines and Register for this great event!
Cost: $500 or less (discounts available for Super Earlybird and Earlybird Agile Alliance members). Your registration includes a full one-year Agile Alliance membership, and, if you attend the AEF, you are welcome to attend the Agile2015 conference at the highly discounted price of $1500.00 per person.
The Agile Executive Forum is limited to 125 participants.
For More Information:
If you have questions regarding the 2015 Agile Executive Forum please contact us at email@example.com.
The Agile Executive Forum is a program of Agile Alliance. Co-Chairs: Sanjiv Augustine (LitheSpeed), Linda Cook (Project Cooks), Phil Brock (Agile Alliance)
If you would like more information about sponsorship opportunities for this event, please contact Phil Brock for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org.